The important (boring) stuff...
1. USE AGREEMENT
When using this website (Website) and its contents (Content) you agree to use the Website and the Content provided correctly and in accordance with the applicable law, this agreement and any instructions and warnings that may be sent to you.
You guarantee that you will use this Website and its Content exclusively for purposes that are legal, that do not infringe the law in force and/or may be detrimental to the legitimate rights of Graham or any third party, and/or that may cause any damage directly or indirectly. To this end, the User will refrain from:
• inserting, incorporating or spreading viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, macros, frames, malicious code, or any other computer programming routines or other software or electronic or physical elements that may alter, damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, disable, overload, impair or impede normal use of the Website or any computer equipment and/or applications belonging to Graham or third parties or that may alter, damage or destroy the electronic documents and files stored in them;
• attempting to access, use, hide and/or manipulate data belonging to the domain owner, third party suppliers and other users;
• infringing or facilitating infringement of the applicable law and regulations, standards and enforcement policies on the Graham Website, such as, inter alia, accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas without fulfilling the conditions required, or actions that contravene, disparage or violate the fundamental rights and public freedoms enshrined in the law of Western Australia, the law of Denmark, international treaties and other laws;
• infringing any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or reserved rights of Graham or third parties, or any other intellectual or industrial property;
• obtaining or attempting to obtain Content using means or procedures other than those that Graham expressely provides for this purpose, as well as performing or attempting to deactivate, remove, delete or manipulate the technical protection and/or access control methods or any information mechanisms that Graham deems appropriate to include in the Content;
• distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or changing the Content without prior authorisation from the website owner; and,
• impairing or damaging the credibility or reputation of Graham.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property, trademarks, designs, graphics, images, videos, multimedia, logos, and icons visible on the Website are the exclusive property of Graham. Using them for commercial purposes and/or subsequent distribution without previously obtaining written authorisation is prohibited. Likewise, they shall not be used to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies without explicit written permission from Graham.
Graham reserves the right to withdraw its permission to use any graphics, images, logos, icons any or other multimedia content when it believes they are being used for purposes that may damage its interests or could be unlawful, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
Access to the website does not constitute the granting of licenses or any kind of rights to the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used on the Website, nor authorisation of any other type of right related to the Website and/or the services offered therein.
By supplying content to Graham, you give your consent and authorisation for it to be reproduced and publicly communicated in the context of the Graham platform. If you do not agree with this, please do not send us such content.
All designs and images shown on the GRAHAM website are the property of Katharine Graham and cannot be copied, altered or reproduced.